Keys To a Successful Relationship:
What You Can Expect
You can expect that we will consistently and responsibly perform all services related to the creation, review and ongoing monitoring of the financial planning solutions we implement on your behalf.
We will always:
- Strive to acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of your financial goals.
- Carefully assess and monitor your investment risk and time frame.
- Explain the implications of all recommended financial planning strategies and gladly answer any questions you may have.
- Keep you informed of current events when appropriate.
- Act as your primary Financial Advisor, coordinating the efforts of other related professionals as and when required.
- Treat you with utmost respect and professionalism.
What We Can Expect
We’ve learned through experience that effective communication and mutual respect are essential to a long-term partnership. A few other criteria which help define our success include:
- Your commitment to us as your Financial Advisor
- Your trust in our abilities to provide you with recommendations and advice
- Your complete disclosure about what matters to you most
- Your timely responses to our requests for information regarding your financial affairs
We need you to know that our recommendations are always based on helping you achieve your financial and lifestyle goals. To accomplish that, we endeavor to become your “decision partner” to help you make rational and informed decisions. At the end of the day, it is your plan, your life and your money. We simply want to provide you the tools to assess any critical financial event as fully informed as possible. It is important you understand that all investment, tax, estate and insurance advice will be based on the information you provide to us. Therefore, in order for us to offer recommendations and advice best suited to you, we need you to fully participate in the financial planning process with us.
Having a solid partnership is essential to effective financial planning. To this end, we both need to make your financial strategies a priority. We will agree to keep each other informed of any new developments that might affect these strategies.
We will always work together in the spirit of mutual trust, respect, and understanding.